Sep 29, 2022
On today’s episode Douglas Reed @douglas_mreed from Black Men Heal @blackmenheal makes an appearance to discuss:
- Why Black Men Heal created Kings Corner
- The 3 H's of Black Male Vulnerability
- Why support groups for men are needed
- Getting men to trust you with their vulnerability
- The importance of Hugs
Sep 15, 2022
On today’s episode Amobiye Fatola SLC; M.S.Ed, LPC, CCTP makes an appearance to discuss:
- Being A Spiritual Healing Facilitator
- The Westernization of Healing
- Understanding the Ayahuasca Experience
- How Trauma is in Our DNA
- Subconscious vs Conscious Mind in the Human Experience
- How Trauma Isolates...
Sep 8, 2022
On today’s episode Corey Burton MS, LPC makes an appearance to discuss:
- Showing Up as your true self
- Being envious of Drug Dealers
- Not having role models for different types of masculine emotions
- Growing up in the foster care system
- The importance of an Emotional wheel
- Plus More!
Connect with the...
Sep 1, 2022
On today’s episode Mr Ellis The Teacher @mrellistheteacher makes an appearance to discuss:
- Why he started his company Throw Your 3's Up
- The responsibility of being a Black Male in Education
- How to tell if a student is struggling with their mental health
- How teachers can make their lessons relevant...