Mar 25, 2021
On today’s episode Nafis Ricks makes an appearance to
- Separating your identity from your athletic persona
- the importance of coaches building young men
- building partnerships with youth to face mental health challenges
- Navigating hood trauma
- the responsibility of black fathers to their...
Mar 19, 2021
On today’s episode Charlotte Andrews M.S., LBS, LPC, JD
@suckafree_mojo makes an appearance to discuss:
- adopting a child to help a family member in crisis
- switching from law school into the Mental Health field
- the difficulties of being a mother of a child with mental challenges
- focusing her practice on...
Mar 11, 2021
On today’s episode James Harris @men_to_heal makes an appearance
- The commercial shift in mental health
- Growing up as a warden of the state
- coping with both parents having health issues
- Joining the army after experiencing homelessness
- Entrepreneurship and mental health
- How he balances...
Mar 4, 2021
On today’s episode Latrenda George @latrendageorge makes an appearance to discuss:
- Downloading your truth
- Watching her parents deal with Domestic Violence
- The positives of COVID 19
- Raising Black sons to manage emotions
- Working with college kids during COVID
- Plus More!
Thank you for tuning into the Black...