Jul 8, 2021
On today’s episode Zakia Williams makes an appearance to
- Navigating running a therapy practice while obtaining her degree
- Finding Balance in multiple roles
- Redefining herself after divorce
- The dark days of Black Men Heal
- Financial Conversations within your relationship
- Black mother’s being...
May 25, 2021
On today’s episode Reginald A. Howard makes an appearance to
- 2021 Mental Health Check In
- Celebrating his upcoming birthday
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- Recent Mental Health Struggles
- Personal Accomplishments & Failures
- Update On Organizations he’s affiliated with
- Plus More!
May 6, 2021
On today’s episode Kevana Nixon. MA, LMFT makes an appearance to
- Growing up with both parents battling addiction
- How to have healing conversations
- The myths around Black Marriages
- Being in relation with a person vs being married
- The dating life of a therapist
- Why some therapist don’t like...
Apr 27, 2021
On today’s episode Gary Taylor LCSW makes an appearance to
- His recent journey into becoming a therapist
- The Legacy of DMX
- Substance Abuse
- Managing burnout as a provider
- Alcohol Addiction
- How family contributes to his wellness
- Opioid Crisis
- Plus More!
Thank you for tuning into the...
Mar 25, 2021
On today’s episode Nafis Ricks makes an appearance to
- Separating your identity from your athletic persona
- the importance of coaches building young men
- building partnerships with youth to face mental health challenges
- Navigating hood trauma
- the responsibility of black fathers to their...