Jun 29, 2020
On today’s episode Dom Landry @cgmphilly makes an appearance to
- how can businesses survive during the pandemic
- advice for new entrepreneurs
- how entrepreneurs can reposition themselves with the stay at home order
- the mental struggles with being an entrepreneur
- the future of business Post...
Jun 22, 2020
On today’s episode Kevin Sikes makes an appearance to
- being a father figure in Reg’s life
- protecting him from the street life
- the role stepfathers play in a child’s life
- how he felt leaving Reg behind
- How he would’ve helped with Reg’s suicide attempts
- His thoughts on mental health and...
Jun 8, 2020
On today’s episode Zion Howard makes an appearance to discuss:
- his 7 year old perspective on police brutality
- his emotions regarding racism
- how he feels about having a white best friend
- Why he wants to be a cop when he grows up
- Plus More!
Looking to support healing in your community? Do your part by getting...
Jun 1, 2020
On today’s episode Reginald A. Howard @reginaldahoward makes an
appearance to discuss:
- his emotions regarding police brutality
- his interactions with the police
- secondary trauma
- why he doesn’t march anymore
- how he feels about outsiders not supporting the black community
- his reaction to looting